Thursday, May 26, 2011

#037- Home again, home again...

So I got back home today. Feels weird being here after being away since January but I guess it's ok. Felt like a blast from the past actually, because the weather was exactly like it was in Stony Brook like a week ago. I always say Albany is 10 degrees cooler than Stony, I guess that translates to it being a week behind lol. The drive back was kinda long and monotonous but I had my amazing tunes to keep me company. Ran into a little traffic on Grand Central Parkway by the George Washington Bridge Exit, and then again right before the Tappan Zee Bridge. Also got a ding in my windshield which put a bit of a damper on my day but there's full glass coverage on the insurance. Score!!! :D

Now for a month to relax and do a little research/ house hunting before heading back to school in July for summer classes. I'm trying to finish in December and you would not believe how ridiculously hard it is to find a place off campus for only the fall semester.

I wanna take this opportunity to congratulate the Stony Brook Graduating Class of 2011. You guys finally made it! I'm just sad I wasn't able to walk with you guys and I'll miss you all as you go on to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment