Monday, May 23, 2011

#035- 30 Day Challenge- Day 29

Today's Challenge: Five Weird Things That You Like

1.) Choral Music


I grew up singing it pretty much all the time. Sue me.


2.) Breadcrumbs on Mac n' Cheese


This S#%t is F$#(*&#G DELICIOUS!


3.)Making Toddlers Laugh


Whenever I see parent's carrying their toddlers in front of me, I flare my nostrils to see if I can make them laugh. Idk why.

4.) Paramore


Maybe this is just weird to me but I don't understand how this band has the only CD I've ever listened to where I actually liked every song on the album.


5.) School


Yeah, most people just rush through the year and want to get out of school as fast as possible. I actually like school though, (or rather the people in it) which is why I never really go home except for summer and winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment