Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#029- 30 Day Challenge- Day 23

So for today's challenge the question is: Something that you miss...


The Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys of The Cathedral of All Saints Albany. NY
2002-2003


I miss being part of my old choir back home in Albany. There were so many things that made it worth while: Thursday night dinners with rehearsal afterward, Sunday masses, the crazy Holy Week Schedule, Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, the collective gathering of all the choirs around the area every January, Lessons and Carols, special concerts, travelling and visiting new places, going to Canada for camp every summer. I actually just missed out on a trip to England they took earlier this year. There was also the many friends I made there, the countless inside jokes we had, the antics we'd be up to all the time, and of course the music we made. The amount of time and work we put into our music is something I have rarely seen elsewhere, and I miss being a part of something bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment