Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#015- 30 Day Challenge- Day 9

Sorry I missed yesterday's post but I was busy waiting in line for Bruno Mars/Janelle Monae tickets. Anyway I'll post 2 today to make up for it.

Day 9's topic: How Important You Think Education Is?


I think that education is very important in today's society because, if you think about it, without any sort of education we would still be stuck in the middle ages where it was kill or be killed, and people still believed in things like magic and that the world was flat. Without education people wouldn't be able to communicate with each other and we would be without many luxuries which we take for granted everyday because we've always had them. Also... I really wanna see the invention of a flying car and a commercial jet pack, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment