Monday, May 9, 2011

#021- 30 Day Challenge- Day 15

So for today's challenge it asks: What is your Zodiac/Horoscope and do you think it fits your personality?


My sign is: Aquarius


I pulled these traits from the first website I saw:

Traditional

Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

I think that I would have to agree that many of these traits do describe me. Friendly, helpful, honest (more like blunt), loyal, independent, intellectual. Even on the dark side some of these traits do come to mind, especially unemotional and detached. I try not to let things bother me too much but its both good and bad in different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment