Tuesday, May 10, 2011

#022- 30 Day Challenge- Day 16

So for today's challenge it asks: Something you always think, "What if..." about.





If you know me then you know how much I really hate this question. I usually try to live by the idea, "Don't knock it till you try it." which goes along the same lines. I HATE what if's, I mean who wants to think about what could be when they had the chance to find out?




Most of my own what if's revolve around certain people. Stuff like, "What if I had done this action instead of that one, where would my life be now with this person?" These are things that run through my head incessantly, it's actually been happening quite a bit today. I guess the real reason I hate what if's is that they basically equate to regrets. Living with regrets is something I really don't ever wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment