Thursday, May 5, 2011

#017- 30 Day Challenge- Day 11

So today's challenge is: Your Family. Unfortunately this is a bit vague so I'm gonna have to be a bit creative here. I think I'll just write a little blurb and then just post a bunch of pictures. My family is pretty average. There's my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister, and me and I live in a traditional home. Most of my extended family that I know well is from my dad's side, and most of mom's side still live in India so I don't see them too often. Er... idk what else to write here so just leave comments if you have questions.


Mom & Dad
This was during their 25th Anniversary.


My Brother, My Sister, and One of My Aunts
This is my brother and sister cheesing it hard with one of my aunts during Thanksgiving 09'. He's a junior and she's a freshman in college.


The Cousins
These are most of my cousins (with the exception of 1), in the U.S., on my dad's side, along with another aunt who was visiting from Italy at the time. This was also during Thanksgiving 09' because it's getting harder and harder to get us all together. This is the last time that I remember all of us being in the same place.


My Oldest Cousin and her Daughter (My 2nd cousin)
They live out in CA now so we don't get to see them as often as we like.


Can I Get an Extension?
Most of my aunts and uncles on my dad's side including an uncle who was visiting from Botswana, Africa.


Wait... There's More?!
More family at my brother's high school graduation 08'.


More Cousins
My cousin's in India when we visited back in Summer 09'


This is the last one, I swear.
My aunt and uncle in India and my Grandma on my Dad's side. She's almost 90 and she's tough as nails.

So yeah that's my family... on my Dad's side. I don't even wanna try and find pictures of everyone on my Mom's side. Theres too many people and not enough pictures of everyone. Anyway leave comments and questions if you got em' and let me know know I'm doing with this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment